CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

h a h a

H A H A
that's my new title of my new post. ho yeayh !


since my last post, which was 4 months ago. hah? seriously? H A H A. it's been a loooonnnggg time. oh my~ i'm soooo damnn lazy to post and now, i'm back with the new one. the reason is, well, like my description at the top of my header : I'M WRITING BECAUSE I'M BORED. h a h a. 


n i also make changes for my blog. as you can see, my blog is TOOTALLLYYY different than before. HO YEAYH ! i change new TEMPLATE ! again ! hehe. i toootalllyyy HATE my last template. maybe that's why i didn't post any news here. n also to log in to blogger. hmmm... i guessss~


my final is around the corner. and today is tuesday and since now, i don't touch a book at all. ANY BOOK ! first paper is on 26th and that would be CSC238 which is OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (OOP). oh, did i tell you that i studied in computer science diploma? ya, i'm sure i did. H A H A. (again?) i do stupid joke. (laaammmeeee~) okay, let's continue. ya, i study in that course. for the beginning, i'm soooo H A T E that course. i can give you 1 out of 10 since i don't even want to study for that course. seriously. i L O V E food science and even dreamt to be a FOOD TECHNOLOGIST.


but now, my dream's change. change to be .... hmm.. i don't know. i don't even think about it. i don't even know what my future is going to be. i hope it's damnn good as i imagine. I HOPE. i pray for the best. 




p/s: now, i'm listening to my "honeybee's" new song : I'LL BE BACK. uhhhh~~ i'm looooviiinnngggg it, FOR SURE ! and i want that "STILL 2:00PM" ALBUM giveaway sooo badly !!      



0 comments: